POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : I can't see it! (or make it!) : Re: I can't see it! (or make it!) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't see it! (or make it!)
From: Mike Williams
Date: 23 Mar 2003 02:11:27
Message: <ZLi+OBA11Vf+EwK+@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Greg M. Johnson who wrote:
>Okay okay,  please tell me how to download the DiVX video compiler.  I found
>something that is apparently only its file viewer.

My understanding is that now you've downloaded that DiVX codec, then all
your existing programs that output AVI animations are able to use that
codec, and output DiVX format AVIs in addition to those formats that
they could previously use.

There is no specific DiVX video "compiler" as such, there's just a codec
that can be called by any program that has video data that it wants to
output in DiVX format.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure