POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Peter Popov
Date: 20 Feb 2000 18:33:39
Message: <ZHiwOHR5nIDhecGpXcTwA1hzFaXI@4ax.com>
Glen,

undel any legislature one is the owher of one's intelectual product,
be it a post or a picture ot whatever. The Team know this pretty well
I am sure. Nowhere is it said nor implied that they or anyone else is
the owner of your or anyone else's posts and/or work posted here. This
statement is there for our own sake, to discourage people from feeding
articles from this server on the Usenet and vice versa, thus saving us
from the spammers out there.

Besides, this *is* a private newsserver as it is not connected to the
Usenet public servers.

I dare say I am voicing my opinion as a TAG member here.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700