POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles? : Re: Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles?
From: BookWight
Date: 11 Mar 2007 21:18:27
Message: <Xns98F0C46E948BFbookwight@203.29.75.35>
Wandering along the edges of povray.binaries.images, I found the
following bit of electronic flotsam written by "dlm"
<me### [at] addressinvalid> in news:45f23107$1@news.povray.org:

> "Craig Reed" <tha### [at] publicspamcom> wrote in message
>> Hi -
>>
>> I recall posting here around 1998 or 1999;  now, after an absence of
>> some years, I reload the group and find the old articles gone.
>
> Craig,
> They appear to go back to Jan 1999
> See
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/?ttop=239683&toff=10250
> What author name were you using and did you post in '99?
> You can always Google 'site:news.povray.org authorname' to discover
> everything you ever posted.
> You can always post to povray.off-topic :)
> DLM

I was posting here because this is where I was posting way back when.  My
e-mail back then was tha### [at] nwlinkcom; googling using the above technique
didn't produce any results, "site:news.povray.org craig reed" gave me the
original post in this thread.