POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spooky Letters - 1 attachment : Spooky Letters - 1 attachment Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Spooky Letters - 1 attachment
From: Hershel Robinson
Date: 2 Jan 2005 13:59:40
Message: <Xns95D28E441DB70HershelSR@203.29.75.35>
This image is supposed to be letters floating over the water looking very
mystical and mysterious. If you don't recognize them, they are Hebrew
letters.

Anyhow I am not happy with this image. The basic code was given to me (a
few years ago) by someone with the initials JRG. I have since forgotten who
he is.

If anyone can suggest any way to improve this image, I would be grateful.

The code can be found here:

http://galleryrobinson.com/shevisi.27.pov

Thank you,
Hershel Robinson