POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : two views of a bird : Re: two views of a bird Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: two views of a bird
From: ingo
Date: 30 Dec 2004 13:48:35
Message: <Xns95CFC982C97Aseed7@news.povray.org>
in news:cr1bpt$m51$2@chho.imagico.de Christoph Hormann wrote:

> An aerodynamic curiosity but still well done. ;-)
>
> Does Silo have good support for texturing such models BTW?

You can group poly's and assign a texture to them, see image. For use with
POV-Ray's procedural textures its good enough.

The textures can also be imagemaps that you can / have to/ scale, rotate
etc to fit. I've no idea how this is reflected in the uv-coords. The
general output of uv's isn't optimal.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: