POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I am having a lot of problems writting a recursive function : Re: I am having a lot of problems writting a recursive function Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am having a lot of problems writting a recursive function
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 26 Aug 2004 08:28:47
Message: <Xns955193AFF722Draf256com@203.29.75.35>
ipi### [at] maccom news:web.412bed2c6402a89bb46190930@news.povray.org

> I have been working on a fractal tree.  I know that there is probably
> tons and tons of source code to pick from, but I wanted to figure it
> out myself.
>  I have "successfully done it"  But I couldn't figure out the
>  recursive
> fuctions.

A very simple but quite nice example from my SCC3 entry,
http://www.raf256.com/3d/image/a00119/

there where also few simmilar entries AFAIR, You might want to look through
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/povray/scc3/

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/