POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Underwater Plant (a00119) re-make of CSS-3 image : Underwater Plant (a00119) re-make of CSS-3 image Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Underwater Plant (a00119) re-make of CSS-3 image
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 26 Jul 2004 12:36:58
Message: <Xns9532BCCCEDE32raf256com@203.29.75.35>
Remake of my image for 256 byte Short Code Competition.

"Fire" plant on right took _realy_ long to render in "root" part, rendering
this area (about 5% of size of picture) took over 50% time, and it was
impossible to set higher quality (one more recursion level) because it
generated always the "too many nested refraction objects" error.
Probably rendering meny intersecting media (about 100 media's per one pixel
probably) is not so easy ;)

This image is far for beeing good probably, if free time allows - I'll try
to make better version.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/