POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: Martin Belair
Date: 25 Jul 2004 10:07:34
Message: <Xns9531670277904badhabit07hotmaildot@203.29.75.35>
Hi Jaime,

With little analysis, I'm able to see were is your desk. You are a rules
breaker: You are not suppose to smoke, neither poving in this office. I was
wondering why you were not sitting at your desk, but it's pretty obvious:
you were taking the picture with your camera.....

Great and superb work, as always the lighting is pretty clever.

Ciao!

Mart

Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in