POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povtree - how to use? : povtree - how to use? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  povtree - how to use?
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 15 Jun 2004 17:54:47
Message: <Xns9509F2E145321raf256com@203.29.75.35>
(sorry for such lame question)

I've downoaded PovTree (this Java-Gui thing) and TomTree (.inc file's).

How can I make a tree and export it as a .pov mesh?

If I use PovTree alone in keeps asking me to select "leaf type" before
exporting (where is this option?). If I tell PovTree to open .inc from
TOmTree like PALM.inc (example tree) it complains about wrong color (in
fact, TomTree .inc's declare colors like <-.1,-.1,0> for some purpose with
makes them un-compatible with povtree... how about fixing it btw?)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/