POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blind Lemon Jefferson : Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 1 May 2004 16:54:50
Message: <Xns94DCE8D6CDB08raf256com@203.29.75.35>
sev### [at] NOT_THISsibafi news:40940aaf$1@news.povray.org

> What do you mean by "wrong results"? Could you please post a simple
> example scene (and AA settings) where AA gives those wrong results?
> I'd be very interest to see it.

Hmm it seems that +am2 works exacly as resizing, *but* this behaviour is
not as it is described in docs. (+am2 results in non-adaptive antialiasing,
always maximum number of supersamples are used even if we are rendering an
empty black scene)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/