POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments : Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 9 Apr 2004 15:34:01
Message: <Xns94C6DB5371622raf256com@203.29.75.35>
run### [at] runevisioncom news:4076d9fb@news.povray.org

> Yes, but then it's not a logo, it's just some image with a logo in it
> amongst other things.

> Yes, but if you include that small-scale atom, then it's not a logo
> anymore IMHO. Logos don't have small details like that.

Ok. I think I dont explain it correctly what was my goal, sorry - this
image is aimed to be logo-based-image (not a real Logo).

Like image for a poster, splash screen.  Assuming this is the goal, You
think this image is any good for that purpose?

And for a WWW splash screen - also is it too complex?

> I still don't think it's a logo. It's more like an image which has
> the logo, plus some extra details in it. A real logo is more simple.

>> Hmm I quess I could also go back to oryginal conception, two balls
> That's my suggestion.

...and I will make real Logo (simple) as we discussed above, thanks :)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/