POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments : Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Logo of IFJ.edu.pl [WIP] - 3 attachments
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 7 Apr 2004 23:45:08
Message: <Xns94C53A7E894C3raf256com@203.29.75.35>
(re-post, previous was canceled because it didnt have all attachments)

A logo for scientist organisation.
What type of organization - I quess it's quite obvious by looking on logo,
isn't it?

Image n.o. 0) on www (ifj_org.gif) is the oryginal logo (and I'm making a
new version of it).

Image n.o. 1) is very simple and I think I will use it to create small
32x32 icons (for www).

Other images do have more details, they dont have yet nice shadows and are
darker because radiosity calculations and area lights are quite slow, but
newer version is rendering just now.

All versions (also in PNG format)
  http://62.233.182.161:8844/ifj.edu.pl/wip-logo/
  http://62.233.182.161/ifj.edu.pl/wip-logo/
  (btw, do both links above work for You?)

Any sugestions, critics are wellcomed (more = better) I'm doing it as
another Pov JOB?

P.S. (wow, my third serious job thanks to POV RAY, I'm definetly going to
buy thoes POV-RAY-key-rings, I hope shipping to Polland will not take half
of my salary ;)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ifj_logo_a_miles004.jpg' (24 KB) Download 'ifj_logo_a_minor003.jpg' (12 KB) Download 'ifj_org.png' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'ifj_logo_a_miles004.jpg'
ifj_logo_a_miles004.jpg

Preview of image 'ifj_logo_a_minor003.jpg'
ifj_logo_a_minor003.jpg

Preview of image 'ifj_org.png'
ifj_org.png