POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Borg cube - 1 attachment : Borg cube - 1 attachment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Borg cube - 1 attachment
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 28 Feb 2004 03:51:50
Message: <Xns949D642CCECECraf256com@203.29.75.35>
Borg cube droped out from warp 9 - ahad of us!
Comander Riker, evasive maneuvers!

( this image should be viewed in .png, since .jpg compressed version looks
totaly different - background is messed up :/ )

.png version is[1] on my www - http://www.raf256.com/3d/image/a00121/
and also .jpg - i.e. if some poor outloo er... I ment, news readers, can
not display attachments with several dots in name.

I also will put on www another version of this image (in few minutes) -
Borg Cube Decloaking, with is better? I personaly think - the one with
background.

Any comments welcommed :)

[1] or will be there in ~15 min from now

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message