POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [SCC3] Underwater Plant - 2 attachments : Re: [SCC3] Underwater Plant - 2 attachments Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [SCC3] Underwater Plant - 2 attachments
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 27 Feb 2004 09:25:17
Message: <Xns949C9CC9755A6raf256com@203.29.75.35>
hua### [at] post3teledk news:403f268e@news.povray.org

> Impressive!!! Wow!  :o)
> Regards,
> Hugo

Thanks :)

After SCC-3 I will probably play more with this l-tree systems, I wrote a
nice program that allowed to define and render (in 2d, no raytracing just
plain graphics ;) any l-tree shape, about ...5 or 6 yers ago, that was fun
:)  Btw even them program could export to povray, probably it was the grand
grand father of povtree ;) I lost source code for it, but I must check
someday if I have enywhere at least one copy of working executable left, it
was 3rd real program I made :)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/