POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: ingo
Date: 2 Feb 2004 11:29:25
Message: <Xns9483B1EB83FF1seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:401e6475$1@news.povray.org Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Is the winking man amongst these rocks ?

If I remeber well this is the rockformation that also had the winking man.
We where there on the day we also bought the Wallice and Grommit cheese.

Do you also have the pictures where Mick did his spiderman trick and
climbed a vertical rock wall. It was the same day we photographed the cows
for Gilles. For some reason I can't find my pictures.

Ingo