POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Glass Marbles for Xmas :) (MPG, 427 KB) : Glass Marbles for Xmas :) (MPG, 427 KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 01:05:34 EDT (-0400)
  Glass Marbles for Xmas :) (MPG, 427 KB)
From: Alain
Date: 24 Dec 2003 07:36:51
Message: <Xns945B4D67BEBFBCaelum@204.213.191.226>
I'm back from Thailand.  Just did a quicky anim. this Xmas eve morning with
my glass marbles and SimBalls.  I really like that simple clean Povray
glass look.  It kind of looks "Christmassy" with the all the colors.
Camera should perhaps be pointed a little lower, but I'm lazy.

Nice work on the SSS stuff in p.b.i., and I love that anim. Tek!

BTW, I posted the source for my SimBalls Povray SDL code in p.b.s-f about a
month ago if anyone is interested.  Same basic code was used for this anim.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nm2.m1v.mpg' (428 KB)