POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : French pov-bouffe 18 october 2003 : Re: French pov-bouffe 18 october 2003 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: French pov-bouffe 18 october 2003
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 21 Oct 2003 12:39:00
Message: <Xns941B80750B245tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in news:3f9531e8$1@news.povray.org:

> Tom Galvin wrote:
>
>> I am up for POV-East.  I vote for NYC ;)
>>

> I think it's just you and me in NY, Tom

Actually there are at least half a dozen others on these groups that are
either in the city or within reasonable commuting distance.  Whether they
want to come is a different story ;)

Regardless of where you choose, it will be a hike for someone.  So choose
an interesting spot.  If not NYC, how about the Wright Space restaurant at
the Air & Space Museum in Washington D.C. ;)

--
Tom