POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie looking for tutorials : Re: Newbie looking for tutorials Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:04:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newbie looking for tutorials
From: ingo
Date: 20 Oct 2003 05:36:05
Message: <Xns941A760453511seed7@netplex.aussie.org>
in news:sh38pvoldak3uck7nakioja479q5annl33@4ax.com  wrote:

> I am a newbie. [...]
> I am looking for online tutorials for modelling, POVRAY, rendering,
> ray tracing,

Marie,

Welcome. Before I 'll awnser your question, I'll have to point you the
posting guidelines for this news server, as you asked your question in
several groups, where only one was enough. Please read:

http://news.povray.org/povray.announce.frequently-asked-
questions/32687/230524/#230524

and other posts in the announce.frequently-asked-questions group.

Regarding your question, POV-Ray comes with a complete tutorial to get
you started. Also there are several manuals online that you can find in
the link collection on povray.org

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/
http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Tutorials/POV-Ray_Tutorials/

You can also find modellers there.