POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entering (130kB) - 1 attachment : Re: Entering (130kB) - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entering (130kB) - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 16 Oct 2003 21:32:55
Message: <Xns94172408CF436torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
Samuel Benge <sbe### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in
news:3F8### [at] hotmailcom:

> I like it. The image is open to many interpretations.
>
> The texture of the isosurface has a definite 'feel' to it.
>
> Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
>
>> The little sphere isn't quite sure if she dares to do this...

Thank you Samuel.

I was so busy thinking of the light setting and camera
positioning that I forgot to play with the texture's
finish parameters. So the finish used here is just the
one in POV-Ray's default texture.

But then maybe you were thinking of the "texture" that
the mesh itself makes up... (?)

Tor Olav