POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Balls on Carnival Slide (MPG, 404 KB) : Balls on Carnival Slide (MPG, 404 KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:46:16 EDT (-0400)
  Balls on Carnival Slide (MPG, 404 KB)
From: None
Date: 15 Oct 2003 11:29:53
Message: <Xns941574EF79A79None@204.213.191.226>
More tests.  After testing collisions with height fields and isosurfaces, I
wanted to test collisions with complex mesh objects.  I went to 3Dcafe to
find an appropriate object.  I found this carnival slide (doesn't seem to
have the author's name), and decided to test that.

I've just started building a marble machine, but it looks like it's going
to be a lot of effort since predicting where a marble will go is not always
obvious.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cs2.mpg' (405 KB)