POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Ball on WitchHat, retro techno grid look : Re: Ball on WitchHat, retro techno grid look Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ball on WitchHat, retro techno grid look
From: None
Date: 8 Oct 2003 14:34:26
Message: <Xns940E943FF5D74None@204.213.191.226>
Ghost <flu### [at] duratechindustriesnet> wrote in

> SWEET!  That's absolutely cool.  And I agree; the retro techno grid
> look, as you call it, is really appealing.  (Tron rocks!)
>
> Too bad we can't see more of the ball spinning into oblivion in the
> 'hat.
> [...]

Thanks!  I've looked and the ball just get's stuck in the WitchHat hole
against the sides when it gets too narrow.  Since the default WitchHat gets
so steep so quickly, I've tried streching out the WitchHat along X and Z,
and the ball just goes round and round slowly closing in on the center,
it's interesting, but too long.