POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Glass marbles in a glass bowl with caustics (WMV, 429 KB) : Glass marbles in a glass bowl with caustics (WMV, 429 KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:38:13 EDT (-0400)
  Glass marbles in a glass bowl with caustics (WMV, 429 KB)
From: None
Date: 1 Oct 2003 12:03:41
Message: <Xns94077A9B987DFNone@204.213.191.226>
Was testing collisions with a lathe object and I thought this turned out
pretty cool, mostly due to the caustics.

Larger marbles have more mass than smaller marbles, and I now allow
variable grip (I used to have infinite friction).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Marb2.wmv.dat' (430 KB)