POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP Donut Machine - 1 attachment : WIP Donut Machine - 1 attachment Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:30:11 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Donut Machine - 1 attachment
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 30 Sep 2003 22:52:45
Message: <Xns9406E84F38EA1POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Recently while trying to find an idea for POV, since all my
trials to date have not amounted to a finished work, I came
up with the idea of creating an automatic donut machine.

Now I have idea and a goal, silly me, what did I get myself
into :)

There is a still in p.b.i.

This is a short anim to see if my donuts are bobbing
properly, I still need to play with the physics some more...
pretty squarish bobbing indeed.

Of course the whole underlying machinery and tub will come
some time later.

I figure I'll get some moving racks to push the donuts about
(right now the oil is moving, silly idea), add some steam,
bubbling, fizzing around the donuts also change in color and
tecture as they cook.

I figure I have all winter or whatever time it takes to get
this thing done with.

Comments are welcome!

--
Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '_test.oill.loop.avi.dat' (136 KB)