POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu ) : Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Underground Tunnel 4 ( mpg 996 kbu )
From: None
Date: 23 Sep 2003 00:06:39
Message: <Xns93FF11F1E3A1None@204.213.191.226>
Wow, quick turnaround on the supports and stuff.  Looks great, personally I
think it looks next to perfect, except maybe for the carts?  Nice touch,
but maybe low-profile carts with four walls wouldn't hamper the view too
much?  I guess I'm so used to seing four, but I guess if it were to carry
long pipes, rails or tubes then just two would work ok.