POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB) : BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  BodyLight? (JPG, 33.6 KB)
From: None
Date: 21 Sep 2003 03:08:34
Message: <Xns93FD1FF647E60None@204.213.191.226>
What's the point?  I have no idea.  I was at a party last night and I got
something called a "Body Light" which is a tiny little device that flashes
bright multi-colored LEDs... mezmorizing.

I modelled it while drinking my coffee this morning, just because it has
such a simple geometry.  Been wasting a lot of time trying to animate with
full blinking LEDs, photons and caustics... turned out pretty boring, sigh,
the real thing's much better.

Anyhow, nothing going on in this still, but it's midly interesting... Those
are just random boxes around it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'BodyLight.jpg' (34 KB)