POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] : Re: Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alarm clock (HDRI version, 57 Kb] - 1 attachment
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 18 Sep 2003 21:01:32
Message: <Xns93FAD5726E86CPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in

> Hi all.
> This is the HDRI version of the alarm clock.
> Looks much better now, I think.
> Of course is the unevitable kitchen_probe.
> Local time: 7:59:59
> Estimated time for ringing: 8:00:00.
> Good night, see you tomorrow.

Completely out of this world, looks better than the original!

"Yesterday I did a search on alarm clock and found something
like the attached image."

For the others to see, the attached picture is what he is
refering to.

I guess you basically built this in record time :)

I'm very impressed!

Excellent work!

Good pov'n

--