POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: First animation : Re: First animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First animation
From: None
Date: 14 Sep 2003 14:06:25
Message: <Xns93F68F7F17E5CNone@204.213.191.226>
Denis Bodor <lef### [at] lefinnoisnet> wrote in

> [...]
> It is xvid (coded with transcode and tested with mplayer)
> [...]

I don't have that codec either.  I find it funny all of these codecs now
that call themselves ISO MPEG-4 compliant... what's the point if none of
them work together or without special software/codecs?  I mean if you need
special software/codecs to view/encode it, who cares if it's compliant or
not?