POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB) : Re: IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB)
From: None
Date: 10 Sep 2003 09:28:56
Message: <Xns93F26076B5BEBNone@204.213.191.226>
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in
news:5rl### [at] tritonschunteretctu-bsde:

> [...]
> There is nothing wrong with using meter units but the warp macros in
> the package are not perfect for avoiding the repeat vector problem.
> You will quite often get such warning when using them.

Ok, thanks.

> [...]
> What IKEA model is that supposed to be?  The rounding radius seems
> somewhat large.
> [...]

It's an old Ikea table.  I can't find it in the catalog anymore?  I got it
here in Canada about, oh, 20 years ago.  Actually, my table is quite
rounded as well.  The thing is the inside of the table shoulnd't be
rounded, so I should stick the planks closer together.