POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Orange Pill (JPG, 61.3 KB) : Re: The Orange Pill (JPG, 61.3 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Orange Pill (JPG, 61.3 KB)
From: None
Date: 7 Sep 2003 17:24:40
Message: <Xns93EFB11CD76EBNone@204.213.191.226>
"Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in news:3f5b93fc@news.povray.org:

> What's the pill doing?

It's on a pedestal, so I guess it's being honored.  It must be an important
pill, the cure all, the "OranGe Pill"!

> Why is the G in orange an upper case letter?

Well, that is laziness on my part.  I wanted the text to rest on the floor.
But the lower case g went into the floor (penetrated), so I simply uppper
cased the G.  But please feel free to interpret the upper case G to have
some deep meaning, or some sort of code as in "O.G.P." (?).

> Nice, overall.

Thanks.