POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB) : IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  IkeaTable - ISOWood03 (JPG, 117 KB)
From: None
Date: 4 Sep 2003 16:11:23
Message: <Xns93ECA4AFE9F9None@204.213.191.226>
My first test using Christoph Hormann's new ISOWood03 (for Pov3.5).  A
simple (cheap) Ikea table.  Easy to model.  Chris's wood is at it's best
during close ups.

I unfortunatly decided to model the table using 1 meter = 1 POVunit.  So
now that I'm trying to add knots to the wood using the plank W (warp)
version, I get a bunch of "Black Hole repeat vector too small" messages.  I
guess I'll have to size the table bigger.  (Chris, if you are reading this,
have patience with me...;-)

Wide angle of table with regular angle detail inset (pasted in after).  One
light, basic settings, nothing else.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'IkeaTable.jpg' (118 KB)