POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4 spheres. : Re: 4 spheres. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4 spheres.
From: Martin Belair
Date: 3 Sep 2003 13:20:53
Message: <Xns93EB86A98452Cbadhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca> wrote in

> and blaster worms these past few weeks, and strangely enough, it's
> their DNS that seems to suffer the most.  I have had to hit "reload" a
> few times to be able to get name resolution - which is very puzzling
> since these worms did not target DNSes, nor AIX.

I know they are in trouble... They have difficulties with DNSs with the High
Speed modem users. You can fix this by using DNSs from the dial-up users,
they work fine: 205.151.222.250 & 205.151.222.251. Videotron was not able to
tell me when it's gonna be fix. I talked with them last week....

Ciao!

Mart

--

 bad### [at] hotmailDOTcom