POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ikea Klippan (JPEG - 20 KB) : Re: Klippan Room (JPEG - 24 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Klippan Room (JPEG - 24 KB)
From: None
Date: 23 Aug 2003 09:55:08
Message: <Xns93E064E5CDA68None@204.213.191.226>
Now I know why I modelled it...  I just need to model the rest of my
furniture so that I can start doing some interior decorating... not!

Spent a few hours on the Klippan sofa last night and this morning before
and during the F1 qualifications (GMT-5 here).  A lot of time for a simple
object.  The room is very simple, used a photo from the window, easier than
modelling the window and the outside ;-).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'livroom.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'livroom.jpg'