POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chrome Sphere & Checkered Plane - 1 attachment : Chrome Sphere & Checkered Plane - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Chrome Sphere & Checkered Plane - 1 attachment
From: Craig Reed
Date: 20 Aug 2003 19:14:33
Message: <Xns93DDA52DC904tharkun860yahoocom@204.213.191.226>
Hi -
This is a Chrome Sphere, a superellipsoid with Crystal Orb texture, a torus
with a texture from the unindexable category in Moray & a cylinder with a
glass texture I tweaked a bit.  Oh yeah, the reflective wall behind the
sphere is 'New Penny'.  The plane is Maple & I think white blue agate.

The render time was 3 hours 28 minutes 5 seconds, on a Pentium 133 48 Megs
EDO RAM.

Questions? Comments? Advice?

Craig

Post a reply to this message