POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not entering this one...(133kb) : Re: Not entering this one...(133kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not entering this one...(133kb)
From: Martin Belair
Date: 17 Aug 2003 09:23:11
Message: <Xns93DA5F74432D0badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Hi!

>  But, running out of time now... If I do, it won't matter, I hope
> you'll still enjoy it when I post it here.

Hummm, pretty nice concept. I looked at it for more than 10 minutes
yesterday, and another 10 minutes this morning. A lot of stuff in there.
Just like another said, I cannot see what it mean. It's not that important,
it probably mean nothing, but I guess it does.

I like it, good job, well done!

Ciao!

Mart

--