POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflecting Sphere on Plane:(wip) (11.9K jpg bu) Craig's humble contribution - 1 attachment : Reflecting Sphere on Plane:(wip) (11.9K jpg bu) Craig's humble contribution - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Reflecting Sphere on Plane:(wip) (11.9K jpg bu) Craig's humble contribution - 1 attachment
From: Craig Reed
Date: 17 Aug 2003 00:42:03
Message: <Xns93D9DCB89E9Ftharkun860yahoocom@204.213.191.226>
Hi -
I'm working on several projects right now, but I've been doing these
pentominoes for a couple of days.  I want to make the boxes have soft edges
instead of the sharp corners they have now.  I may end up constructing the
pentominoes out of unions of spheres, boxes, & cylinders, but that's the
hard way; I don't know an easier one unless Moray 3.5 comes out soon with
its subdivision.  I'm thinking of making a little marble stand to put the
pentominoes in; I'm also thinking of changing the texture of the
pentominoes to 12 sorts of glass & trying out reflection & refraction, but
I'm slogging away with a Pentium 133 (48 Megs RAM).

Craig

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pentominos.jpg' (12 KB)