POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tiled sphere (96k + 28k) : Re: Tiled sphere (96k + 28k) - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tiled sphere (96k + 28k) - 1 attachment
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 10 Aug 2003 19:44:01
Message: <Xns93D3C86812F0APOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Nico <rou### [at] loriafr> wrote in news:3F3### [at] loriafr:

> Hi all,
>
> I just finished writing a macro to tile boxes on a sphere and here is
> one image that came out of it (it's pretty unifinished though).
> Makes me think of a small planet with far too many buildings.

Folks, Heres my "fiddle with his macro" results using text instead of
boxes.

One of my problems with Pov is my lack of remembrance with geometry math,
high-school was only 20 years ago for me...

I couldn't come up with such macros if you paid me, well then again there
the big library called internet to help...

Thanks for sharing Nico.

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca