POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Holes Tutorial Updated : Re: Holes Tutorial Updated Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holes Tutorial Updated
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 7 Aug 2003 21:59:46
Message: <Xns93D0DF758FD12POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
"Mike Williams" <mik### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote in

> I've just added a second page to my Holes Tutorial
>
><http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/holetut/holes2.htm>

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your "Isobar Analogy", It only took a few minutes to
render that web-page into that 3d-space between my ears and now have a clue
as to what isosurfaces are.

It takes a great mind to make something complex so simple to understand.

You remind me of a high-school math teacher I had (20 years ago), he also
had very simple ways to explain/show complex (so it seem back then)
aspects of math.

I'll never bitch at the weather man again!

Merci

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca