POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Pic : Re: Old Pic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Pic
From: Martin Belair
Date: 4 Aug 2003 15:11:00
Message: <Xns93CD9975EB594badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Hello!

Bill Hails <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in

> I went back to my earliest finished picture and
> re-rendered it with media added, I think it really
> helps.

WOW! I like the concept, it's really good. Specially the 1280X960 version.
I'm not in "art", but I think it would do the job for the "Surrealism" thing
@ IRTC.

> It's a shame I can't enter it for the irtc "surrealism"
> round (has that one finished?) It certainly uses

I think your OK, it's finishing august 31st:

http://www.irtc.org/stills/curtopic.html

Why can't you enter the competition? Because of the "montage" or because you
think it's not "Surrealism" enough???

Ciao!

Mart