POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment : Re: painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment - 1 attachment
From: Zio Pera
Date: 31 Jul 2003 03:29:06
Message: <Xns93C9610578EAAfizbanlombardiacomit@204.213.191.226>
Ok, here is my best attempt in placing the camera. The horizon (which was
actually a bit cluttered) is not on sight anymore, and I think that this
keep the focus on the marbles and the blob.

I've compressed the .jpg file a little less than the previous image so the
result is sharper (and the file is bigger ;-).

Happy povving.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ublob4a.jpg' (136 KB)