POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment : Re: painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment - 1 attachment
From: Zio Pera
Date: 29 Jul 2003 02:59:56
Message: <Xns93C75B59A5834fizbanlombardiacomit@204.213.191.226>
"JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in news:3F2### [at] spamfr:

> Good inspiration indeed !
> I think it is not as nice when it goes to the horizon, you should
> maybe target your camera more to the ground.
>
> JC

Here is an attempt with an higher camera, so the horizon is not on the
picture; anyway, I liked the previous image better. Maybe I'll retry with a
intermediate position, but hey, at 17 hours/image is not a walk in the park
;)

[Or maybe I should learn to use preview]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ublob4.jpg' (91 KB)

Preview of image 'ublob4.jpg'