POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seashells [44.1 Kb] : RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:07:25 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb]
From: Martin Belair
Date: 28 Jul 2003 17:34:52
Message: <Xns93C6B1E7E24A9badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in
> 1st, I don't know what IMNSHO means (I'm sorry for my poor english).

I think it means: "In My Not So Humble Opinion".

> I don't know if you know that here in Spain, we are suffering the
> fuel contamination from the "Prestige", a ship that sinked in the
> beginning of 2003 in front of Galicia. Our seashore is receiving each
> day fuel spots from the "Prestige", that is still freeing fuel (all the

Well, it's a sad story.... Here, in Montreal, Canada, it was a news story
for a week or so. You, on your side, you're still stuck with this hard
reality.

Your seashell is great. I like it a lot. To me, the inside is very
realistic.

Ciao!

Mart