POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment : painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  painter's palette (88 Kbytes) - 1 attachment
From: Zio Pera
Date: 28 Jul 2003 03:04:18
Message: <Xns93C65C8287EFAfizbanlombardiacomit@204.213.191.226>
Hi all, it's been a quite long time since my last posting to this group.

Just a little thing that runned off my mind before I've even realized.
Quality dropped off a little by jpeg compression (the original is
sharper in details).

Rendering time just a little over 17 hours on a P3-Xeon 1GHz.

Comments, suggestions ?

Simone Lazzaris

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: