POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rotating Statue with HDRI lighting : Re: Oops, sorry about MPG split. Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:33:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, sorry about MPG split.
From: None
Date: 22 Jul 2003 11:36:26
Message: <Xns93C07616FE9AFNone@204.213.191.226>
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in
> Please don't come up with such nonsense assumptions if you don't know
> what you are talking about.  I don't really care if you make
> unreadable posts - a few MB more unreadable download volume won't hurt
> me but this does not apply to everyone and if you want people to read
> your posts that's a bad idea anyway.

Wow, what a slap!  I'm relatively new here, not feeling welcomed.

Ok I've only used 8 different newsreaders on different platforms and
they've all handled multi-part messages.  Heck, even Microsoft's free
"Outlook Express" which comes with Windows has handled multi-part
messages since it came out.  Linux has many great newsreaders.  Perhaps
there are some newsreaders out there that don't handle multi-part
messages?  But I'm on a newsgroup, normally people on newsgroups use
basic standard newsreader software.  You are acting like this is a non-
standard newsgroup.  If that is the case, how was I supposed to know?
You're accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about, that may be so,
but could you clarify why you are unable to read multi-part messages?