POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : blob2 : Re: blob2 patch now available Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:33:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blob2 patch now available
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 20 Jul 2003 12:49:56
Message: <Xns93BE8260F1228tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in
news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg:

> If someone can install the official command line version (which is
> needed anyway before doing this), the dependencies are already taken
> care of. A binary install would involve more time and work for
> assembling and testing, and for very little benefit, especially
> considering the level of interest I'm seeing.

I used the official binary for my Redhat linux box.  I don't want you to
make a binary for me.  I am capable of getting it running, but I don't have
the time to play with it.  I am just giving you the user perspective.