POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Capriccio18 - manInBoat : Re: Capriccio18 - manInBoat Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio18 - manInBoat
From: Martin Belair
Date: 2 Jul 2003 09:29:03
Message: <Xns93AC5FBDD6DCEbadhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] aolcom> wrote in news:3ef8b323@news.povray.org:

> Gena, I don't know what to say.  I just tested it.  I downloaded from
> my post, unzipped it, and it loaded okay.  I'm using Wings version
> 98.09

If this can help... I can't load it too. I'm using v98.11a. WINGS shut down
automatically when I try to load manInBoat01a1.wings. If I doubleclic on the
file, I receive "WERL.EXE has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You need to restart the program." message. If I check my WINDOWS
2000 logs, it seems to be a memory read error caused by WERL.EXE.

It might be a version mismatch type of bug....

Ciao!

Mart