POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Linux anyone : Re: Linux anyone Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux anyone
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 1 Jul 2003 18:24:40
Message: <Xns93ABBB2B1D222tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in
news:tvi3gvgcb571nl3qjg9b33rkc250vaq9qt@4ax.com:

>> http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm
>
> This is external animation controller more than patched version

Oops.

> and not much for Linux

A couple of the others were windows only too.  It was just to show some
things that people have already done.

> thought worth of listing for complete list of available
> "renderfarms"
>
> ABX

Maybe there should be a subsection just for renderfarms on the pov site in
the resources area?  There are a few more out there. I did not have the
links handy at the time.  Buckosoft BSAC comes to mind.