POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Linux anyone : Re: Linux anyone Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux anyone
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 1 Jul 2003 13:42:14
Message: <Xns93AB8B493F8D4tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Jim Barnes" <jim### [at] linknetcomau> wrote in

> I want to parse a scene file and then output the parsed parts to
> multiple tracers as in the case of animation instead of each frame
> being genned by the parser and then sent to the tracer I would like to
> parse the file and send thirty frames to thirty tracers so i can
> produce thirty frames at once.

That will not save much time.  You will still need to parse the scene files
for every frame.  Use the standard POV-Ray with an external animation
controller.  Here are some:

http://www.imp.org/impfarm/

http://www.cip.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~wwieser/ani/rendview/

http://www.psico.ch/index.php?page=prs