POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : been a while.. : Re: been a while.. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: been a while..
From: Martin Belair
Date: 29 Jun 2003 20:05:38
Message: <Xns93A9CBAFAF237badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
"MacJohn" <joh### [at] fishinglogcom> wrote in news:3efeed6d@news.povray.org:

> ------=_NextPart_001_0060_01C33E23.1E4C9A20
> I've not done anything on Pov for a year (too much other stuff) but the
> other day I just loaded it for a quick shot and before I knew it I was
> addicted again.

Yes, I know what you mean... I'm hooked to POV since the first version. You
take a break for a while, then you read this newsgroup and see all the new
ideas and BAM, your back in the POV world. What a marvelous world, and a
great addiction!!

> Anyway, here's what I cooked up.

Pretty nice. This is a great example of worlds created in POV. I guess that
you have use another program to create the skeleton and the fighter?

Anyways, good work! I like it a lot!

Ciao!

Mart