POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP!!!! : Re: HELP!!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!!!
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 29 Jun 2003 04:06:20
Message: <Xns93A96864C38D5torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
Flaming Monarch <fla### [at] gatescom> wrote in

> I killed povray!!!
>
> Can someone help me render a scene,
> I am working on this abstract thing and i am trying to render it but
> its taking forever.
> Will someone with a fast processor or way of rendering help me...
> Or maybe some help taking time off rendering...
> I like the scene as is so anything that is not destructive to the way
> it looks or renders would be great.
> I would love it so much if it could be 1024-768 aa 0.3

I let my PC render your image during the night. It is finished now.
(4 hours @ 2 GHz Athlon)

How do you me to send it to you ?

E.g.:

.jpg -> By email
.jpg -> Posted to povray.binaries.images
.png or .bmp -> Uploaded temporarily to my home page server

Tor Olav