POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP!!!! : Re: HELP!!!! - 1 attachment Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!!! - 1 attachment
From: Martin Belair
Date: 29 Jun 2003 08:50:20
Message: <Xns93A9593362414badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Flaming Monarch <fla### [at] gatescom> wrote in

> Cool, Ty for the help, but I dont think that the image attached very
> well. its all weird like when u open an image in notepad.

Like I wrote in my previous message, the file is yEnc encoded. MUCH better
that the common way files are encoded in the newsgroup. Just to compare,
check the size of my first post, around 900 lines, it was yEnc encoded. If
you look at the repost of THE same image, under the normal way, it is more
than 2200 lines. You can grab a news reader that can decode en encode with
yEnc. I use XNews that you can find here: http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Ciao!

Mart